- We watched the News, completed our DRs and reviewed the article 'Long Road to Canada.' We then got our brains warmed up by discussed the resettlement of 25,000 Syrian refugees in a 'debate' type format
- We then started discussing the paragraph expectations (not for homework)
- We marked the 'lowest terms' worksheet and then played ratio/fraction/percent memory and spoons
- Kahoot tomorrow, Quiz on Wednesday
- We watched most of the ER verb videos and discussed the quiz outline (Kahoot on Wednesday, Quiz on Monday)
Socials - Div 19
- We completed our Agendas, watched the News, self-evaluated our posters, marked Canada and Refugees, and read 'Long Road to Canada' collaboratively
- Overdue work due ASAP. I will be writing report cards this weekend!